Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Easy Low Carb Pie Crust

Tags

A simple and delicious low carb pie crust recipe that can be used for sweet or savoury pies!
Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free
I’m so excited to share this Easy Low Carb Pie Crust recipe with you!
For the longest time, I’ve avoided making pie crusts because they are too fussy to make.
I used to buy frozen pie crusts from the store. Little did I know that they contain ingredients such as these:
Flour (wheat), modified palm and canola oil shortening, water, sugar, whey powder (milk), sea salt, sunflower lecithin, baking soda.
Shortening and sugar? Not something I want in my pie crust. Plus, I don’t eat flour anymore.
But guess what? You can make a super simple and delicious pie crust in minutes that contains ONLY whole food ingredients. Just throw everything in the food processor, process, and press into your pie plate.
I’m sorry my crust isn’t professional looking. I just don’t have the patience or time to make it pretty. It still tastes the same no matter how it looks
You can use this pie crust for a savoury pie like quiche, or a sweet pie, like pumpkin pie!
What I like about my version is that you don’t need to add sugar to it at all! The coconut flour adds enough natural sweetness that it doesn’t need any extra.

This Is The Oldest Page


EmoticonEmoticon